Silvermine Software is seeking a team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment in successful task planning and execution, meets deadlines, and communicates the highest standards of professionalism in his/her appearance and work ethics.
If you are interested in professional growth along with personal, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- - Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
- - Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs
- - Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- - Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- - Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- - Fair Experience in SEO, generating organic Traffic and Building backlinks to the website
- - On Page and Off Page Optimization
- - Conduct keyword research and analysis to enhance ranking across search engines, Optimize components including title tags.
- - Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- - Minimum of 4 years of experience in SEO & PPC.
- - Must have at least 3 years of experience working with Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Analytics.
- - Google Adwords, Bing Ads & Google Analytics Certified.